Learn to Knit Your Own Beanie
Saturday 22 August
10.30am - 1pm
This beginner knitting workshop guarantees your head will be warm during winter. Using 100% super soft Peruvian wool from Wool and the Gang you will learn several easy and fun stitches to make the perfect hand knitted beanie.
2.5 hour workshop
Maximum 4 participants
Each participant receives :
- 1 x ball of Wool and the Gang Crazy Sexy Wool your choice of colour from the range at Mill & Make
- 1 x 12mm X 80cm Birch Circular Needles
- Pop and Purl Handmade Beanie postcard with pattern
In this workshop each participant will learn:
- Read a knitting pattern, as provided to each participant
- How to cast on
- Knitting rib and stockinette stitch in the round
- Decreasing stitches
- Finishing the beanie and adding a pom pom.